I was working on a pair of glasses earlier this week, and it struck me how crucial precise measurements are for lens crafting. Misalignment can lead to headaches and discomfort, which is the last thing we want for our clients. Has anyone else experienced challenges with lens fitting, and how did you address them?
Accurate measurements definitely make or break the outcome, and I’ve found that double-checking the PD can help prevent a lot of headaches. I’ve also started using digital tools to streamline that process. Have you tried any tech solutions, or do you stick to the traditional methods?
I’ve found that using a simple jig can really help in getting those measurements right, especially with progressive lenses. It keeps everything in place while you’re marking, and it can save you from fitting issues down the line. Have you tried any tools like that, or do you have a method that works well for you?